Tuesday, 22 May 2012

YOu know the one right around the block

Hello Universe!!!
YAhhhhh this is not a post about me being seriously sorry that I haven't posted all year, and it's because I've been busy. Yes, I've been busy but didn't you read my second to last post. I've been busy elsewhere. But it seems the computer wants you to come here and I have nothing to share, except these amazing things I did ELSEWHERE. So here are links to it all..Also this is for the people looking for the Magenta Lightning interview. Though you probably read it all on Emily's blog.
THanks
Interview with Emma Orlow
Interview with Emily McEnroe
Be My Rebel Girlll
Interview with Sasha Berliner

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Hope you post more often. =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey so I only just found your blogspot :)! It is soo cool! Love this! Awesome interviews :)! Emma Orlow is so cool :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will scroll down and continue reading. Thanks for posting and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

    ReplyDelete